Our purpose at the Natural Health Improvement Center is to empower as many people as possible to achieve vibrant and optimum health through education and natural means, without the use of unnecessary drugs and surgery, and to pass the benefits along to future generations.
What kinds of people do we treat? If you can relate to one or more of the following, Dr. Lisa can help!
- Spring and fall allergies that bring along sneezing, coughing, wheezing etc.
- Sensitivity to animals & considering giving up a pet due to allergies
- Chronic fatigue
- Depression and anxiety
- Headaches, migraines, concussions
- PMS, PCOS, hot flashes, cramps
- Hormonal issues including thyroid, prostate, adrenal etc.
- Food sensitivities
- Digestive problems like acid reflux, IBS etc.
- Sensitivities to perfumes, soaps, chemicals, hydrocarbons, scented candles, dryer sheets, smoke etc.
- Past sports injuries
- Feeling achy all over
We help people who are tired of their medical doctors telling them to take medications when they know the medication just hides the underlying problem.
We help people who know that food is the best medicine to help the body thrive.
We help people who know their body can heal but need a guide on their journey to health.
There are many considerations that come into play when choosing an alternative health care provider. The top three questions that must be answered are these:
1. Do the techniques and products offered effectively address the issues that I am having?
2. Does the doctor have the experience to understand and treat my problem?
3. Do I feel heard and well cared for?
Sometimes the right doctor makes all the difference. Pain, allergies, illness, discomfort, and stress often cause people to feel vulnerable. Hope is often what is needed.
The process of building trust with a new doctor is crucial, and in my practice, I have helped thousands of people who are not used to being touched, or who have suffered with not enough relief realize that they are safe with me and that there is hope. As a result, they have allowed my gentle hands and voice to care for them and facilitate their healing.
Throughout my 24 years in chiropractic practice, I have sifted through the best of the healing arts and have settled on what I have seen give the most effective results. Sometimes it takes a leap of faith to try something different. The people who take that leap and allow me to give them that hope are happy that they did. Their allergies and sensitivities are improving, their pain is going away, their cells are healing, their brains are functioning better and they didn’t know they could feel so well.