Toxins are EVERYWHERE
You are exposed to toxins every single day. In fact, your body produces its own toxins, or waste known as endogenous toxins, simply by functioning. Your body also encounters external (exogenous) toxins or chemicals made outside of your body. They are in the air you breathe, the food you eat, the water you drink, and the products you touch. Exposure to these toxins can overburden your system’s natural ability to detoxify.
Toxins can contribute to:
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Indigestion and other temporary gastrointestinal upset
- Food cravings and weight gain
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
- Skin issues
- Joint discomfort
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
The typical American diet favors processed foods that are high in fat, refined sugar, and salt. Processed foods contain pesticides and artificial ingredients that contribute to toxin buildup.
- 80K Chemicals (many which have not been tested for safety) in beauty & skincare products
- 800+ Million pounds of herbicides are used per year
- 167 industrial chemicals were found in adults with no employment-related exposure
The human body is an amazing place
Metabolic detoxification is your body’s natural process of neutralizing and eliminating toxins from your body. Our three-phase process unlocks fat-soluble toxins and converts them to a water-soluble state that is easier for your body to remove. Your body needs key nutrients and phytonutrients to support each of these phases.
Advanced Allergy Therapeutics
Advanced Allergy Therapeutics, or AAT, offers a unique and highly effective approach for the treatment of the many symptoms associated with allergies and sensitivities. AAT is a precision-based treatment that addresses the organ systems that are involved in an overreaction. AAT does not treat the immune system. The therapy instead focuses on the relationship between symptoms and organ systems in order to produce rapid, long-term results.
Common Symptoms Relieved with AAT:
- Digestive System: reflux, heartburn, abdominal and intestinal pain, cramping, gas, bloating, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Respiratory System: sneezing, congestion, runny nose, wheezing, shortness of breath, coughs, postnasal drip, skin conditions, rashes and itching watery eyes
- Multiple Systems: headaches, irritability, hyperactivity, mood swings, tiredness, fatigue, and inflammation
- Skin: scaly, red, itchy skin, rashes, blisters with oozing and crusting, dry leathery skin areas, hives, plants, contactants, and chemicals
- Headaches & Migraines: chocolate and caffeine, airborne irritants such as pollens, chemicals including household cleaners, perfumes, and vehicle fumes
- Chemical and Occupational Sensitivities: household cleaners, chemicals, perfumes, detergents, latex, petrol and building materials such as paints, glues, carpets, woods, and varnishes
By treating the organ systems related to a reaction to an offending substance, the symptoms stemming from those organ systems are directly affected. In most cases, symptoms are reduced significantly within the first 1-3 treatments. AAT is non-invasive and does not require needles, herbal remedies or supplements.
Some examples of organ dysfunction include:
- Intestines: gas, bloating, pain, diarrhea
- Lungs: cough, sneezing, congestion, wheezing
- Stomach: cramping, bloating, nausea, heartburn
- Heart: tachycardia, elevated blood pressure
- Kidneys: fatigue, tiredness
- Liver: stress, mood swings, irritability
- Skin: red, itchy or scaly skin, rashes, hives
Sensitivities AAT can help treat:
- Environmental Agents
To learn more about Advanced Allergy Therapeutics, check out our blog post.