How can you make your body work better?
One way is to eat a healthy whole food diet. Eating well is simple in theory but tougher in practice. Even the super health-conscious among us can’t always avoid processed foods, added sugars, and unhealthy fats.
That’s where Catalyn comes in.
Catalyn’s unique formulation was created to combat deficiencies in nutrition caused by a refined food diet, deficiencies many of us have. Discover the power of nutrients delivered the way nature intended – in whole food form.
How Catalyn keeps you healthy
- Maintains cellular health
- Keeps your skin healthy
- Keeps your heart healthy
- Supports healthy metabolism
Catalyn was developed in 1929 by Dr. Royal Lee, the founder of Standard Process. It was America’s first dietary supplement made with whole food ingredients, created to address the deficiencies caused by a fast-growing processed food industry. It contains several vitamins and minerals from approximately 15 different whole food sources.
Some Catalyn ingredients include:
- Sweet potato
- Reishi mushroom
- Shiitake mushroom
- Nutritional yeast
- Pea vine
Supplement Safety 101
Supplements vary greatly in quality, which can sometimes do more harm than good. The FDA is not authorized to review dietary supplement products for safety and effectiveness before they are marketed. Manufacturers do not need to be 100% honest on the label. Here are some quotes directly from the FDA about supplements:
- Federal law does not require dietary supplements to be proven safe to FDA’s satisfaction before they are marketed.
- For most claims made in the labeling of dietary supplements, the law does not require the manufacturer or seller to prove to FDA’s satisfaction that the claim is accurate or truthful before it appears on the product.
- Do not assume that the term “natural” in relation to a product ensures that the product is wholesome or safe.
At the Natural Health Improvement Center, we only carry the highest quality supplements available to ensure that your body is getting the purest vitamins and minerals.
If you would like to learn more about how natural whole food supplements can help your body get healthy and stay healthy, give us a call @ 410-717-6610 for a free 15 minute phone consultation.