Advanced Allergy Therapeutics, or AAT, offers a unique and highly effective approach for the treatment of the many symptoms associated with allergies and sensitivities. AAT is a precision-based treatment that addresses the organ systems that are involved in an overreaction. AAT does not treat the immune system. The therapy instead focuses on the relationship between symptoms and organ systems in order to produce rapid, long-term results.
Common Symptoms Relieved with AAT:
- Digestive System: reflux, heartburn, abdominal and intestinal pain, cramping, gas, bloating, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Respiratory System: sneezing, congestion, runny nose, wheezing, shortness of breath, coughs, postnasal drip, skin conditions, rashes and itch watery eyes
- Multiple Systems: headaches, irritability, hyperactivity, mood swings, tiredness, fatigue, and inflammation
- Skin: scaly, red, itchy skin, rashes, blisters with oozing and crusting, dry leathery skin areas, hives, plants, contactants, and chemicals
- Headaches & Migraines: chocolate and caffeine, airborne irritants such as pollens, chemicals including household cleaners, perfumes, and vehicle fumes
- Chemical and Occupational Sensitivities: household cleaners, chemicals, perfumes, detergents, latex, petrol and building materials such as paints, glues, carpets, woods, and varnishes
By treating the organ systems related to a reaction to an offending substance, the symptoms stemming from those organ systems are directly affected. In most cases, symptoms are reduced significantly within the first 1-3 treatments. AAT is non-invasive and does not require needles, herbal remedies or supplements.
Some examples of organ dysfunction includes:
- Intestines: gas, bloating, pain, diarrhea
- Lungs: cough, sneezing, congestion, wheezing
- Stomach: cramping, bloating, nausea, heartburn
- Heart: tachycardia, elevated blood pressure
- Kidneys: fatigue, tiredness
- Liver: stress, mood swings, irritability
- Skin: red, itchy or scaly skin, rashes, hives
A Holistic Approach to Allergies & Sensitivities
AAT merges 21st century science with 3,000 year old traditional acupuncture and modern chiropractic principles in offering an effective alternative in the treatment of the symptoms associated with allergies and sensitivities. All holistic fields of medicine are aligned in their approach to treat the whole body. They share the understanding that health conditions may develop as a result of various forms of stress or other interference with proper function. Removing the stress or interference allows for optimal health. When the specific organ system is supported and stress is reduced in relation to a harmless substance, the whole body is conditioned to respond more appropriately.
AAT can offer rapid, long term results from the many symptoms associated with allergies and sensitivities.
Understanding Allergies & Sensitivities
Allergies and sensitivities are caused by inappropriate reactions to harmless substances. A “true allergy” is a reaction triggered by the immune system while a sensitivity, which is more common, may or may not involve the immune system. The majority of patients who seek the AAT tratment do not have “true allergies”. Instead, their symptoms are likely to be caused by sensitivities. However, their symptoms can be the same, and both allergies and sensitivities respond well to the treatment wince AAT addresses the organ systems involved in the reactions.
Sensitivities AAT Can help Treat:
- Environmental Agents
- & many more
Information brought to you by Advanced Allergy Therapeutics
Are you or someone you know suffering from allergies or sensitivities? Give us a call to see if we can help in a natural way @ 410-717-6610.